Terms and Conditions
Apply to all guests but are the sole responsibility of the person who books or lead guest to uphold.
Check in and Out Times:
Standard check in time is between 4pm and 6pm on day of arrival and check out is before 11am on day of departure. An “anytime that day” check in and check out can be available, depending on availability, but this needs to be pre-booked and confirmed at either time of booking or before arrival, charges can apply and will be quoted upon request, they range from 5% to 15% of the daily rate.
One of our hospitality team will be here to meet you on arrival. At check-in, a briefing will occur. You are requested to nominate one of your guests (or yourself) to be available and capable of receiving the house operational/security instructions and safety briefing upon check-in on behalf of all your guests.
- All bookings are made online on our website www.carlingfordaccommodation.com and all payments are made by credit or debit cards. A phone booking service is also available on 00353 42 9339511
- Gift vouchers are redeemable of the total cost upon booking and are valid for 12 months from purchase date of voucher.
- The booking charge is 25% of the total cost. If the arrival date is within eight weeks the booking charge is 100% of the total cost.
- The 75% balance is due eight weeks before arrival date. This payment will be automatically processed from the credit card used to make the booking eight weeks before arrival date unless you choose to change credit card details or booking status in the meantime. Notice will be given to you by email three days before the payment will be processed. In addition, these credit card details will be used to cover the damage waiver security payment guarantee set out below.
- The booking is deemed cancelled if the final payment is not paid in full eight weeks before arrival and the property automatically becomes available to book on our booking system and the cancelation policy then applies.
- Provisional booking or the holding of a property is not available.
- Receipts for all transactions will be issued by email.
Cancellations are available to all parties. There is cancellation cost, the rates are variable and depend on how much notice you give, the more notice you give the less the cost. The cost ranges from 5% to 100% of the total payments made to date, 5% of the total payments made to date being the minimum cost. The exact cost will be given to you on the day upon inquiry or you can use the formula below to calculate.
The cancellation rates are:
In the period from booking date to 8 weeks before arrival the cancellation cost will go from 5% to 100% of the 25% deposit price on a straight line increasing scale over this period.
In the period from 8 weeks before arrival to arrival date the 25% booking deposit is now non-refundable upon cancellation. In addition, the cancellation cost will go from 0% to 100% of the 75% final balance price on a straight line increasing scale over this period
This cancellation term also applies to a changing of booking date or changing of property but in these cases and 50% discount applies.
Damage Waiver Security Payment Guarantee:
Upon making your final payment, you agree to authorise us to take a further payment from the credit card details supplied if required to cover the cost of any damage, loss or additional cleaning to the property should this occur. No payment is processed otherwise. This will apply up to three working days after your departure.
Carlingford Accommodation is not responsible for any lost or stolen property. Any items left behind will be kept for a maximum of one month before being donated to charity.
Pets are welcome provided they are house trained and kept under control.
The maximum number of guests per property is quoted on your booking confirmation. This means; “the maximum number of persons permitted in/on the property at any one time, not number of guests sleeping” and is based on safety regulations including fire escape.
You must not exceed the maximum number of guests. Breach of this will transfer safety liability issues and any subsequent claims for injury, loss or damage onto you, which you agreed to accept upon booking.
Please be aware that some of our properties are in close proximity to local residence, including elderly and very young people and is therefore not suitable for groups engaged in “Noisy” late night parties. Better to know this before you book as you WILL be asked to leave if ANY complaints are received by us.
Third Party Services:
We need to be informed of, and agree access to, any third parties you are intending to engage for services in the house during your stay. They will need to contact us directly beforehand to satisfy us that they are competent, licensed and legal. Any services or service providers that we consider not up to standard or will bring disrepute to the reputation of Carlingford Accommodation will not be permitted access to the property.
Your House Keeping Obligations:
We provide the deep cleaning, other than this it is expected that you will leave the house as you get it; rooms, floors and waste bins clear of rubbish, dishes/glasses/kitchen utensils washed, all rubbish put in black refuse sacks and wheelie bins provided, and all house equipment/furniture put back in its place. No party poppers/confetti or similar allowed. Cleaning charges can apply.
Carlingford Accommodation, its employees, representatives or agents shall not be liable for any damages, loss or personal injury which may be sustained by persons or property at any time during the reserved stay.
By booking you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions.