Terms and Conditions
Check in and Out Times:
Please note check in time is between 4pm and 6pm on day of arrival and check out is before 11am on day of departure. Any check ins/outs outside these times need to be pre-booked at least seven days in advance of arrival and we will do our best to accommodate but cannot guarantee as there may be same day change overs.
If an early arrival or late departure is essential please consider booking the day before or after which generally costs between 10 and 20% extra.
Please familiarise yourself with our booking conditions, in particular the cancellation policy and how the damage waiver security payment guarantee works, before making a booking, especially if making a booking for a large group with multiple properties.
How To Book:
- All bookings are made online on our website www.carlingfordaccommodation.com and payments made by credit/debit card. If you are having difficulties with this contact us on 00353 87 2913682
- To secure a booking a 25% Deposit of the total cost to be paid by credit/debit card. If the booking is made within eight weeks of the arrival date 100% of the cost will be processed.
- The 75% balance will automatically be deducted from the credit card used to make the booking eight weeks before arrival date unless otherwise instructed by you, notice will be given by email prior to payment being processed. In addition, these credit card details will be used to cover the damage waiver security payment guarantee set out below.
- Your booking is not confirmed until the booking deposit is paid.
- The booking is deemed cancelled if the final payment is not received eight weeks before arrival and the property automatically becomes available to book on our booking system, cancelation policy then applies.
- Provisional bookings are not available.
- Receipts for all transactions will be issued by email.
Booking deposits are non-refundable on any cancelation.
Full amount is non-refundable if less than eight weeks notice is given by you.
Sorry, strictly no exceptions…As the vast majority of our bookings are made more than eight weeks in advance and therefor virtually impossible to re-sell if cancelled within this period. However we will refund you on a cancelation if we do manage to re-sell the property at whatever rate we manage to sell it at.
Damage Waiver Security Payment Guarantee
In addition to the cost of the property there is a €200 damage waiver security per property. Upon making your final payment, you agree to authorise us to take a further payment up to €200 per property booked from the credit card details supplied. This will only be taken if damage or loss occurs during your stay. This will apply up to three working days after your departure. Details of charges are set out below:
Loss/Damage – Any loss or damage incurred to the property or its contents will be charged for at replacement cost.
Key Charges – Any keys lost will be charged for at €30. This is for security reasons, both key and lock must be replaced.
Internet Fee – Loss or damage to mobile Wi-Fi unit €60
Additional Cleaning – Any additional cleaning over and above the normal will be charged for at €15 per hour.
Any additional costs over and above the amount of the Damage Waiver Security Deposit paid is to be paid by you on request.
Carlingford Accommodation is not responsible for any lost or stolen property. Any items left behind will be kept for a maximum of one month before being donated to SVDP.
Pets are welcome provided they are house trained and kept under control.
The maximum number of people quoted per property is based on safety regulations including fire escape.
You must absolutely not exceed the maximum number of people quoted by us per property. Breach of this will transfer safety liability issues and any subsequent claims for injury, loss or damage onto you, which you agree to accept upon booking.
Please be aware that some of our properties are in close proximity to local residence, including elderly and very young people and is therefore not suitable for groups engaged in “Noisy” late night parties. Better to know this before you book as you WILL be asked to leave if ANY complaints are received by us.
You and all members of your party agree to the following conditions;
- To take good care of the property and leave it in a clean and tidy condition at departure to the reasonable satisfaction of Carlingford Accommodation.
- Comply with the agreed arrival and departure times.
- Not to exceed the total number of people agreed to in the booking form.
- Not to smoke inside the property.
- Not to create an atmosphere through noise or nuisance that will have a negative affect on other guests.
Carlingford Accommodation, its employees, representatives or agents shall not be liable for any damages, loss or personal injury which may be sustained by persons or property at any time during the reserved stay.
By booking you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions.