- Virtual Tour
Tholsel Mews can cater for up to thirty four people.
Tholsel Mews is made up of three individual self-catering townhouses and one large five bedroom house all located side by side within the same complex
We can accommodate for up to thirty four people within the one complex in four very generous sized independent dwellings; The Pump House, The Sloop, The Yawl and The Schooner, which are all side by side with large living areas, yet can also be individually private depending on your groups requirements, and are right in the centre of the village on Tholsel street, with ample car parking.
Right next door is our Gate House with capacity for up to an additional thirteen people, see top photo.
All the other bars, restaurants and local amenities are literally a few steps away form here.
For availability on Tholsel Mews please contact us on 00-353-87-2913682 or 00-353-42-9339511
Arrival/departure times: 16:00 hrs on day of arrival and 11:00 hrs on day of departure.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Sleeping up to 34 people
- en-suite to each bedroom
- High speed fibre broadband
- Electric oven and electric hob
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Wooden out-door garden furniture
Car parking facilities:
Free car parking in car park adjacent to Tholsel Street
- Welcome pack upon arrival
- Heating, hot water and electrical costs
- Bed linen and all Towels hand prepared by Carlingford Accommodation
- High chairs and travel cots on request (cot linen not included)
- Child safety equipment if applicable
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- Extra linen is available at an extra cost.
- Maid service available at an extra cost.
- Extra towel packs available at an extra cost.
House hold policies:
- Smoking: This property is a non-smoking property.
- Pets: Carlingford Accommodation is pleased to accept pets, provided they are house trained and kept under control.