- Virtual Tour
The YawlBook Now
Reached by stone steps and gated patio, The Yawl, a secluded Duplex/Town House, in the heart of Carlingford village, enjoys an array of marvellous views of the mountains and harbour and the Heritage Centre.
- 2 triple bedrooms sleeping 6 people
- large living room with adjoining bathroom
- En-suite to each bedroom
- Family bathroom with bath and shower
- Electric storage heating with electric coal-effect fire
- Television / DVD
- WIFI Available
- Electric oven and electric hob
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Wooden out-door garden furniture
Car parking facilities:
Free car parking in car park adjacent to Tholsel Street
- Welcome pack upon arrival
- Heating, hot water and electrical costs
- Bed linen and all Towels hand prepared by Carlingford Accommodation
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- Extra linen is available at an extra cost.
- Maid service available at an extra cost.
- Extra towel packs available at an extra cost.
House hold policies:
- Smoking: This property is a non-smoking property.
- Pets: Carlingford Accommodation is pleased to accept pets at ‘The Gate House’, provided they are house trained and kept under control.
Entrance Hall: bright and welcoming with carpeted pine staircase.
Utility Area: A compact utility area with washing machine and separate
tumble dryer, ironing board and iron.
Family Bathroom: A fully tiled down stairs bathroom including bath and electric shower. Lovely fluffy towels are provided for that extra comfort.
Main Living Area: Large open plan contemporary country style kitchen and dining area, with every modern appliance, catering for all your needs, including an electric oven, and electric hob, microwave and dishwasher and fridge. Still open plan the lounge area is inviting with large stone-slate castellation style fireplace, with elevated views of Tholsel Street.
Sun-Lounge: Open plan, south facing, catching all the afternoon light, wicker chairs with French doors leading on to the enclosed stone walled patio.
Patio: A south facing, walled, private patio with spectacular views of Cooley Mountains, including wooden garden furniture which makes it the perfect spot for a glass of wine and barbecue.
Arrival/departure times: 16:00 hrs on day of arrival and 10:00 hrs on day of departure.
Main Bedroom: A spacious, comfortable room on the first floor, with double and single bed with breathtaking elevated views of the harbour and Mourne Mountains. The en-suite shower room is fully tiled with an electric walk-in shower.
Second Bedroom: On the first floor, a cosy bedroom with one double and one single bed and lockers with elevated views of the Cooley Mountains. A fully tiled en-suite shower room with electric walk-in shower.