- Virtual Tour
We do have Christmas and New year availability but please call us on 00353 42 9339511 for all the options and rates
A private gated luxurious Duplex / Townhouse located in the heart of Carlingford village, with vistas of the spire of the local Heritage Centre, Cooley mountains and the harbour.
It is accessed by a flight of stone steps (gated at the top) leading on to a private, spacious walled patio. Carlingford self-catering at its finest.
All our properties have partial to full catering available from our new in-house-service partners, with a delicious menu ranging from Afternoon Tea to Stone Baked Pizzas and much more. Additionally, upon request, an in-house chef and servers or barbecue chef can be provided to make your stay uniquely special.
- Self catering
- 2 triple bedrooms sleeping 6 people
- Large living room with adjoining bathroom
- En-suite to each bedroom
- Family bathroom with bath and shower
- Electric storage heating with electric coal-effect fire
- WIFI Available
- Professional Double oven and electric hob
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Wooden out-door garden furniture
Car parking facilities:
Free car parking in car park adjacent to Tholsel Street
- Welcome pack upon arrival
- Heating, hot water and electrical costs
- Bed linens hand prepared by Carlingford Accommodation
- 1 Bath and 1 Hand Towel per guest
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- Please view enhancements tab
House hold policies:
- Smoking: This property is a non-smoking property.
- Pets: Carlingford Accommodation is pleased to accept pets at ‘The Gate House’, provided they are house trained and kept under control.
- Early Check In (Anytime that day) - Is between 10% and 20% of the daily rate, exact cost given at booking stage. € 0
- Late Check Out (Anytime that day) - Is between 10% and 20% of the daily rate, exact cost given at booking stage. € 0
- Ice € 5 per bag
- Additional Towel Packs - 1 hand and 1 bath (so please add quantity) € 2 per pack
- High Chair € 0 per chair
- Travel Cot - excludes bedding € 0 per cot
- WiFi € 0
- Sofa Bed - Bedding included € 100
- Champagne Flutes, bowl & ice for all guests € 15 per pack
- Housekeeping Service per service so please select quantity (includes all rooms cleaned, beds made and fresh towels) € 60 per day
- A1 Cancellation Insurance, will cost 20% of total booking amount so please disregard the amount showing opposite. We will contact you directly to process this if chosen. This will provide a full refund upon any cancellation. This expires 1 week before arrival date and is valid for one claim per booking. For multiple property bookings the insurance cost will be 20% of the total cost of all the properties related to the booking. This policy is designed to cover the booking deposit and final balance payments of your booking. € 0 20% of total booking cost
- A2 Cancellation Insurance, will cost 10% of total booking amount so please disregard the amount showing opposite. We will contact you directly to process this if chosen. This will provide a full refund of your booking deposit upon any cancellation. This expires 8 weeks before arrival date and is valid for one claim per booking. For multiple property bookings the insurance cost will be 10% of the total cost of all the properties related to the booking. This policy is designed to cover the booking deposit payment of your booking. € 0 10% of total booking cost
Entrance Hall: bright and welcoming with carpeted pine staircase.
Utility Area: A compact utility area with washing machine and separate
tumble dryer, ironing board and iron.
Family Bathroom: A fully tiled down stairs bathroom including bath and electric shower. Lovely fluffy towels are provided for that extra comfort.
Main Living Area: Large open plan contemporary country style kitchen and dining area, with every modern appliance, catering for all your needs, including a professional double oven, and electric hob, microwave and dishwasher and fridge. Still open plan the lounge area is inviting with large stone-slate castellation style fireplace, with elevated views of Tholsel Street.
Sun-Lounge: Open plan, south facing, large windows catching all the afternoon light, wicker chairs with French doors leading on to a spacious enclosed stone walled patio.
Patio: Large south facing, walled, private patio with spectacular views of Cooley Mountains with wooden garden furniture, just perfect for a barbecue and glass of wine.
Arrival/departure times: 16:00 hrs on day of arrival and 10:00 hrs on day of departure.
Main Bedroom: A spacious, comfortable room on the first floor, with double and single bed with lovely elevated views of the harbour and Mourne Mountains. The en-suite shower room is fully tiled with an electric walk-in shower.
Second Bedroom: On the first floor, a cosy bedroom with one double and one single bed and lockers with elevated views of the Cooley Mountains. A fully tiled en-suite shower room with electric walk-in shower.