- Virtual Tour
The SchoonerBook Now
A private gated luxurious Duplex / Townhouse located in the heart of Carlingford village, with vistas of the spire of the local Heritage Centre, Cooley mountains and the harbour.
It is accessed by a flight of stone steps (gated at the top) leading on to a private, spacious walled patio.
- 2 triple bedrooms sleeping 6 people
- Large living room with adjoining bathroom
- En-suite to each bedroom
- Family bathroom with bath and shower
- Electric storage heating with electric coal-effect fire
- WIFI Available
- Professional Double oven and electric hob
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Wooden out-door garden furniture
Car parking facilities:
Free car parking in car park adjacent to Tholsel Street
- Welcome pack upon arrival
- Heating, hot water and electrical costs
- Bed linen and all Towels hand prepared by Carlingford Accommodation
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- Extra linen is available at an extra cost.
- Maid service available at an extra cost.
- Extra towel packs available at an extra cost.
House hold policies:
- Smoking: This property is a non-smoking property.
- Pets: Carlingford Accommodation is pleased to accept pets at ‘The Gate House’, provided they are house trained and kept under control.
Entrance Hall: bright and welcoming with carpeted pine staircase.
Utility Area: A compact utility area with washing machine and separate
tumble dryer, ironing board and iron.
Family Bathroom: A fully tiled down stairs bathroom including bath and electric shower. Lovely fluffy towels are provided for that extra comfort.
Main Living Area: Large open plan contemporary country style kitchen and dining area, with every modern appliance, catering for all your needs, including a professional double oven, and electric hob, microwave and dishwasher and fridge. Still open plan the lounge area is inviting with large stone-slate castellation style fireplace, with elevated views of Tholsel Street.
Sun-Lounge: Open plan, south facing, large windows catching all the afternoon light, wicker chairs with French doors leading on to a spacious enclosed stone walled patio.
Patio: Large south facing, walled, private patio with spectacular views of Cooley Mountains with wooden garden furniture, just perfect for a barbecue and glass of wine.
Arrival/departure times: 16:00 hrs on day of arrival and 10:00 hrs on day of departure.
Main Bedroom: A spacious, comfortable room on the first floor, with double and single bed with lovely elevated views of the harbour and Mourne Mountains. The en-suite shower room is fully tiled with an electric walk-in shower.
Second Bedroom: On the first floor, a cosy bedroom with one double and one single bed and lockers with elevated views of the Cooley Mountains. A fully tiled en-suite shower room with electric walk-in shower.