- Virtual Tour
The Pump HouseBook Now
‘The Pump House’ is right in the village centre, a few steps from all. It is a large five bedroom all en-suite house which has been the location for the Carlingford village water pump for the last 180 years where all the residents would to come to get fresh mountain spring water before mains water was available. It’s private front door opens onto the pedestrianised Tholsel Street in the heart of Carlingford Village. The unrivalled central location means you are never more than a few steps from all bars, restaurants, shops and pubs and gets rid of the need for any taxis. Not to mention being rather high heel friendly!
The ground floor of this property is all one level with no steps and is wheel chair accessible.
- Village centre, a few steps from all.
- 5 bedrooms all en-suite sleeping 16 guests
- 6 Bathrooms
- Hollywood style three station beauty bar with huge illuminated mirror
- Huge kitchen come living room with lovely castle fire place
- Very private terrace garden with garden furniture including outside bar and barbeque.
- Electric storage heating with electric coal-effect fire
- WIFI Available
- Oven and electric hob
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Wooden out-door garden furniture
Car parking facilities:
Free car parking in car park adjacent to Tholsel Street.
- Welcome pack upon arrival
- Heating, hot water and electrical costs
- Bed linen and all Towels hand prepared by Carlingford Accommodation
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- Extra linen is available at an extra cost.
- Maid service available at an extra cost.
- Extra towel packs available at an extra cost.
House hold policies:
- Smoking: This property is a non-smoking property.
- Pets: Carlingford Accommodation is pleased to accept pets at ‘The Pump House’, provided they are house trained and kept under control.
Bedroom 1 Ground Floor: A comfortable, cosy room, with double and single bed with views of Tholsel Street. The en-suite shower room is fully tiled with an electric walk-in shower.
Bedroom 2 Ground Floor: A cosy bedroom with a double and single bed. A fully tiled en-suite shower room with electric walk-in shower.
Entrance Hall: bright and welcoming with slate tile flooring.
Utility Room: A spacious utility room with washing machine and separate tumble dryer, ironing board and iron.
Family Bathroom: A fully tiled bathroom which includes an electric shower. Lovely fluffy towels are provided for that extra comfort.
Main living area: Large open plan contemporary country style kitchen and dining area, with every modern appliance, catering for all your needs, including an electric hob and oven, microwave and dishwasher and fridge. The main living room area is huge and just off the kitchen with large stone-slate castellation style fireplace, with views of Carlingford Heritage Centre and the Cooley Mountains.
Sun-Lounge: Open plan, south facing, large windows catching all the afternoon light, wicker chairs with French doors leading on to the enclosed stone walled terrace garden, a perfect place to unwind and relax.
Terrace Garden: Large south facing, walled, very private terrace and garden area. Plenty of garden furniture and high bar with stools including a barbecue completes the picture for that perfect outside experience.
Bedroom 3: A comfortable room, with two double beds and with views of Tholsel Street. The en-suite shower room is fully tiled with an electric walk-in shower.
Bedroom 4: A twin cosy bedroom. A fully tiled en-suite shower room with electric walk-in shower.
Bedroom 5 Master: A charming large open plan contemporary country style bedroom with two double beds. There is a three station hair and beauty bar with a large hollywood style professional make-up lighted mirror. There is a maisonette to prepare light refreshments or cocktails while you are getting glammed up, a large stone-slate castellation style fireplace, a large adjoining bathroom with shower and a private south facing terrace to enjoy the breath taking views of The Cooley Mountains and Carlingford Heritage Centre spire.