- Virtual Tour
Starboard HouseBook Now
“If you need somewhere uniquely special……This is it!”
Starboard House – accommodates 15 in five large family bedrooms. This is a semi-self catering property where we have a House Attendant, Hugh. He is available for you and your guests to help organise anything bespoke you may require pre or during your stay. As a standard he will be there for check in and to get you settled into the house and show you all.
Starboard House is a luxurious 5000 square feet Alpine style private gated luxury villa, on three acres of mature wooded gardens, with Saint Patricks River from Carlingford Mountain running right through the site. The views from every aspect are quite literally breath taking, overlooking Carlingford Lough, The Mourne Mountains and The Cooley Mountains.
Built in 2009 by James Byrne this property is all about enjoying life to the maximum and is absolutely everything you could wish for your special occasion.
At the heart of James villa is a very large kitchen and living area, leading to another separate living room with stunning views over Carlingford lough, a private reading lounge and a very large patio area with awnings and barbeque. There is a formal dining room which opens to another large south facing patio with a second barbeque area. The two reception lobbies are elaborate and spacious There is a private bar and hot tub room leading to a third patio area. There are five very large bedrooms, six bathrooms, toilet, utility room, various cloak rooms and three wood burning stoves in all the main inside living areas.
- “Uniquely special”
- Fully equipped to the highest possible standard
- Comes with House Attendant
- Five large family bedrooms all en-suite with walk in wardrobes
- Six bathrooms
- Huge kitchen
- Two living rooms
- Formal dining room
- Private reading room
- Hot tub room for 6
- Private cocktail bar
- Four wood burner fireplaces
- Four separate patios with outside furniture and bbq’s
- Stunning views from every aspect
- Stunning architecture inside
- Perfect for unique photographs.
- Extensive wooded gardens with river
- Private, gated and secluded, yet right by the village
- Sky full multi room package
- Wi-Fi unlimited high speed broadband
- Private access to new Carlingford/Omeath shore line walkway
Car parking facilities:
- Gated private and ample car parking
- All the above features
- ESB utility bills.
- Bed linens and towels for up 15 guests.
- House Attendant for up to 4 hours
- Fully stocked bar
- Car and driver
- Additional House Attendant service
- In-house catering
- Maid service
- 24 hour concierge service
- Fuel for wood burners
- Fuel for BBQ
- “Get you started” food hamper
- Extra bed linens or towels
House hold policies:
- Smoking: This property is a non-smoking property.
Pets: Carlingford Accommodation is pleased to accept pets at ‘Starboard House’, provided they are house trained and kept under control.
Please read and understand our Terms and Conditions before making a booking