Rose CottageBook Now
Rose Cottage is a spectacular luxurious one bedroom medieval cottage located in the heart of Carlingford village. Carlingford is a uniquely well preserved walled town and the walls of this cottage form part of the old town wall built by the Normans in the 13th Century and they are beautifully preserved with old castle windows. The cottage opens into a private court yard which has beautiful views of the ancient hertitage centre tower and over Carlingford harbour. Rose Cottage is presented and equipped to the highest standard, 5 star.
- Perfect for a romantic break.
- Private and secluded yet town centre
- Presented and equipped to the five star standard
- Private gated car parking
- WIFI Available
Car parking facilities:
Gated private parking.
- Welcome pack upon arrival
- Heating, hot water and electrical costs
- Bed linen and towels, hand prepared by Carlingford Accommodation
- Breakfast provisions available
- Maid service available
House hold policies:
- Smoking: Rose Cottage is a non-smoking property
- Pets: Carlingford Accommodation is pleased to accept pets at ‘Rose Cottage’, provided they are house trained and kept under control.