- Virtual Tour
2 Trinity Mews
2 Trinity Mews
We do have Christmas and New year availability but please call us on 00353 42 9339511 for all the options and rates
A luxurious private gated Duplex/Townhouse with identical property available next door, 3 Trinity Mews, located on Dundalk Street Carlingford Village.
It is accessed via a private gated car park and by a flight of stone steps (gated at the top) leading on to a private walled patio.
PLEASE NOTE: The essence of this property is peace and tranquillity and is therefore not suitable for noisy or boisterous parties of any type, especially pre wedding parties. Better to know this before you book as the “noise” condition in our terms and conditions will be applied rigorously.
All our properties have partial to full catering available from our new in-house-service partners, with a delicious menu ranging from Afternoon Tea to Stone Baked Pizzas and much more. Additionally, upon request, an in-house chef and servers or barbecue chef can be provided to make your stay uniquely special.
- Private gated car park
- Front and rear patio areas with views of Carlingford Lough and Carlingford Mountain
- 3 bedrooms sleeping 7 people main bedroom ensuite
- Family bathroom with shower
- Electric storage heating with gas coal-effect fire
- WIFI Available
- Electric oven and electric hob
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
Car parking facilities:
Private gated car park for one car.
- Welcome pack upon arrival
- Heating, hot water and electrical costs
- Bed linens hand prepared by Carlingford Accommodation
- 1 Bath and 1 Hand Towel per guest
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- Please view the enhancements tab
House hold policies:
- Smoking: This property is a non-smoking property.
- Pets: Carlingford Accommodation is pleased to accept pets at ‘2 Trinity Mews’, provided they are house trained and kept under control.
- Early Check In (Anytime that day) - Is between 10% and 20% of the daily rate, exact cost given at booking stage. € 0
- Late Check Out (Anytime that day) - Is between 10% and 20% of the daily rate, exact cost given at booking stage. € 0
- Ice € 5 per bag
- Additional Towel Packs - 1 hand and 1 bath (so please add quantity) € 2 per pack
- High Chair € 0 per chair
- Travel Cot - excludes bedding € 0 per cot
- WiFi € 0
- Champagne Flutes, bowl & ice for all guests € 15 per pack
- Housekeeping Service per service so please select quantity (includes all rooms cleaned, beds made and fresh towels) € 60 per day
- A1 Cancellation Insurance, will cost 20% of total booking amount so please disregard the amount showing opposite. We will contact you directly to process this if chosen. This will provide a full refund upon any cancellation. This expires 1 week before arrival date and is valid for one claim per booking. For multiple property bookings the insurance cost will be 20% of the total cost of all the properties related to the booking. This policy is designed to cover the booking deposit and final balance payments of your booking. € 0 20% of total booking cost
- A2 Cancellation Insurance, will cost 10% of total booking amount so please disregard the amount showing opposite. We will contact you directly to process this if chosen. This will provide a full refund of your booking deposit upon any cancellation. This expires 8 weeks before arrival date and is valid for one claim per booking. For multiple property bookings the insurance cost will be 10% of the total cost of all the properties related to the booking. This policy is designed to cover the booking deposit payment of your booking. € 0 10% of total booking cost
Main Bedroom: A spacious, comfortable room, with double bed. The en-suite shower room is fully tiled with with an electric walk-in shower.
Second Bedroom: Good size bedroom with one single and one double bed and lockers, with elevated views of Carlingford
Third Bedroom: Cosy bedroom with a double bed.
Entrance Hall: Bright and welcoming with downstairs wc and cloaks.
Family Bathroom: Large upstairs bathroom including bath and electric shower.
Main Living Area: Large contemporary country style kitchen with patio doors leading to a private walled patio with views of Carlingford Lough. Kitchen includes breakfast bar, with every modern appliance, catering for all your needs, including an electric oven, and electric hob, microwave and dishwasher and fridge. The lounge area is inviting with large fireplace and luxurious leather sofas with dinning area to help you relax and unwind. South facing patio off the lounge with beautiful views of Carlingford Mountain, Slieve Foy.
Arrival/departure times: 16:00 hrs on day of arrival and 10:00 hrs on day of departure.