2 Trinity MewsBook Now
A luxurious private gated Duplex/Townhouse with identical property available next door, 3 Trinity Mews, located on Dundalk Street Carlingford Village.
It is accessed via a private gated car park and by a flight of stone steps (gated at the top) leading on to a private walled patio.
PLEASE NOTE: The essence of this property is peace and tranquility and is therefor not suitable for noisy or boisterous parties of any type, especially pre wedding parties. Better to know this before you book as the “noise” condition in our terms and conditions will be applied rigorously.
- Private gated car park
- Front and rear patio areas with views of Carlingford Lough and Carlingford Mountain
- 3 bedrooms sleeping 7 people main bedroom ensuite
- Family bathroom with bath and shower
- Electric storage heating with gas coal-effect fire
- WIFI Available
- Electric oven and electric hob
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
Car parking facilities:
Private gated car park for one car.
- Welcome pack upon arrival
- Heating, hot water and electrical costs
- Bed linen and all Towels hand prepared by Carlingford Accommodation
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- Extra linen is available at an extra cost.
- Maid service available at an extra cost.
- Extra towel packs available at an extra cost.
House hold policies:
- Smoking: This property is a non-smoking property.
- Pets: Carlingford Accommodation is pleased to accept pets at ‘2 Trinity Mews’, provided they are house trained and kept under control.
Main Bedroom: A spacious, comfortable room, with double bed. The en-suite shower room is fully tiled with with an electric walk-in shower.
Second Bedroom: Good size bedroom with one single and one double bed and lockers, with elevated views of Carlingford
Third Bedroom: Cosy bedroom with a double bed.
Entrance Hall: Bright and welcoming with downstairs wc and cloaks.
Family Bathroom: Large upstairs bathroom including bath and electric shower.
Main Living Area: Large contemporary country style kitchen with patio doors leading to a private walled patio with views of Carlingford Lough. Kitchen includes breakfast bar, with every modern appliance, catering for all your needs, including an electric oven, and electric hob, microwave and dishwasher and fridge. The lounge area is inviting with large fireplace and luxurious leather sofas with dinning area to help you relax and unwind. South facing patio off the lounge with beautiful views of Carlingford Mountain, Slieve Foy.
Arrival/departure times: 16:00 hrs on day of arrival and 10:00 hrs on day of departure.